Welcome back to all our children, after such a lovely warm summer! We look forward to an exciting Autumn Term.
The exciting news of the beginning of term is that ParentMail is now LIVE. A big thank you to everyone who has registered so far – 99% of you! If you haven’t registered already, please do so as soon as possible.
Paper copies of letters will no longer be sent home.
There are so many benefits to ParentMail:
- Messages will get to you instantly and reliably
- We can send messages directly to mums, dads and other carers simultaneously
- Emergency or important information can be sent by text message (eg: school closure)
- You can give your consent for trips, etc. electronically (no more slips of paper!)
- You can pay for trips, clubs, lunches, swimming etc. online
- You can book Parents Evening appointments online
- You will be able to order lunches online (after October half term)
- You can report your child’s absence online
- iPhone and Android Apps are available to download.
More information can be found here:
If you are having difficulty registering, or if you have any questions, please come into the school office where we will be pleased to help you.